Saturday, July 19, 2008

Another day

Today is a good day.  I'm moving around better, and not hurting.  Things are still going great.  I'm even sleeping better!  That one I didn't expect.  My only problem is that my clothes are falling off me and so are my rings.  One more good thing, I'm growing hair again.  Did I mention this before?
Anyhow, the bad/good news of the day, Jeff went to Peoria in Ben's car, with Matthew, to admit himself into rehab.  The man is a mess.  I should be glad, because he needs this, but I'm worried about him.  He has really messed up his body, I'm not sure he can handle the strain.  Withdrawal can really stress out the body.  I hope he doesn't die in the process of trying to cure himself.  They should be back by now.  I wonder what is going on?
I've been learning about Yorkies.  I had no idea they were such an interesting dog!  So much controversy, too.  I discovered Chocolate Yorkies!  Yes!  I kid you not.  They have a mutation that gives them another color, but they are still a Yorkie.  I like them!  
Bitsy is mine, did I mention that the other day?  Denise has sold her to me.  
But there are also blonde ones, black ones, party colored ones, and then all the different sizes of the dog!  Tiny toy, toy, miniature and standard.  Though some don't accept any of them as AKC.  Such a controversy.  The older times people used to destroy any that weren't standard.  I assume that was to improve the genes.  Now they have moved the other way, celebrating the differences.  Well, some just don't like change.  
This has been a good day.
Tianca

No comments: