Friday, July 11, 2008

Food everywhere, and I'm not hungry!!!

I just spent the last hour browsing the NutraSystem food on Ebay, and as I  got done, I realized that I was just fine!  No hunger pangs at all.  The first 3 days on a fast, your body is in a very excited state, looking for food, until it adjusts to consuming your fat.  Only this time I'm not having any problems like that.  None at all!  It is great!
Matt and Ben bought some of that real good pasta from Pizza Hut, with all the trimmings, and I was fine.  I had to wonder a few times, "How can this be?"
If this keeps up, and I see no reason why it shouldn't, this fast is going to be the easiest one I've ever done.  That makes me very happy.  Oh, yes.  
When Matt gets my money to me, I'm going to have some fun on Ebay and fill the cabinets with NutraSystem food, for all of us!!!  If it helps me and Matt, it will also help Ben.  I should send some to Sheena as well, she has gained weight on her new job.  I have her address here somewhere.
I'm going to do a long fast, combined with NutraSystem.  That will work, guaranteed.  I'm going to be the sexiest looking Grandma in Galesburg!!!  Oh, yes!!
This is the start of day 3, and things are going just fine!
Tianca

No comments: