Friday, July 11, 2008

Time flies when you are busy!

4:11 am    Wednesday, July 10th was the first day!
What am I doing up in the early morning hours?  
My fast began yesterday!  This is good!  I'm so excited about this act of bravery.  Oh, don't get me wrong, I've fasted numerous times before, and they were unanimously successful!  My energy has already returned, and I feel better.  That is the one really good thing about fasting, it makes me feel good.  Every time I commence a new fasting adventure, I feel good.  In lots of ways.  Too much to go into right now, but I'll talk about it later on.
It is customary, when you fast to loose weight, to track your progress by weighing in.  I can't do that, no scale to do it with.  So I need to describe how I look.  Guestimate.
I'm 5 ft. 4 in. tall, with brown Clairol hair, brown eyes, and approximately 350 lbs.  Not good.  I know.  Last year in October, I had a mild stroke.  It affected my right side, and it has been a long road back to reasonably healthy.  
Now that I am this far, I'm going the rest of the way.  You know the rules, one step at a time.  First I had to get my butt out of the hospital before the killed me.  Then I had to get enough control of my body so that I could get off the bed and walk to the bathroom.  Bedpans are not fun.
There were the normal accidents, I lost my balance and fell down, breaking my wrist.  But the bandage is off and I am better again.  I am now left handed.  
I had to use a cane for a while, but soon realized that it could make me fall again, so I retired it. Walking has become a necessity!  Never take it for granted!  Being able to get around on your own is a must. Every day I get stronger. 
I had the stroke because of being overweight, aggravating my blood pressure.  So I got off the pills the doctor gave me, and promptly found a natural remedy!  It is working great!!!  I feel a whole lot better.  One step at a time!  Then I cut down on all my medications, going natural. Doctors can kill you.  They are nothing more than legal drug pushers, they don't want to Heal or cure  you.  They do that and they don't make a profit.  Cure is not in their vocabulary.
So, my next step was to buy a RIFE device and get healthy, and now my body is ready to move on to fasting!
One step at a time.  One day at a time!  I know that is reserved for alcoholics, but it works for me as well.  If I don't Heal myself, no one else will, and I will die!!  This is not a game.  So that is why am blogging in the middle of the night.  I am saving my own life.
Tianca

No comments: