Sunday, July 13, 2008

I found my home!!!

I got the book about the ranch I intend to buy in the mail yesterday!!  One look at the place and I knew that it was perfect!  I am so excited.  Now, after 7 years of searching, I can get the money I have been waiting for and buy the place.  I've seen a lot of very nice places, but this one is by far the best so far!!!  Even the town, nearby, is perfect!!
Sure, I could be overly excited, but I don't think so.  Over the years of searching through the different ranches for sale, I've slowly learned what I really want in a property, as well as what I need.  There is such a variety!  I could buy one already set up, but then I'd have to scrap what is there and sell the stock, tear down the buildings, and begin again.  So it was  obvious that I needed a place as undeveloped as possible.  Saves a lot of trouble.
Then I decided to make the buildings all domes, monolithic domes!  The are easy to build, strong against the elements, energy efficient, great to look at, and the list goes on and on.  Go check out the website;  www.monolithicdome.com.  It is well worth the time!
The fast I am on is going well!  Every day it gets easier to walk and get about.  I'm even starting to look better.  This is so good! I'm on the fourth day now!  I guess that means that I've lost 6 pounds so far!  Excellent!  I feel great!
Tianca

No comments: