Friday, July 11, 2008

This should be a good day...

How is it that our lives get judged by money?
How much you earn at your job or career, how much in debt you are, how much can you afford to spend on food this week, how much someone owes you, etc.  Can you afford to get gas?  The list goes on and on.  
It just doesn't make sense to let our lives revolve around money.  What do people do who don't have money?  
Today Matt gets a good deal of money, and we are going to invest it and make an income for me and him.  Letting our money work for us, not us working for the money.  That way we don't have to work, unless we want to.  That is the only way to live.  
The six days that I was in the hospital last year ran up a bill to the tune of $40,000.  I've spent all too much time since I  checked myself out of the hospital, worrying about how I would pay the bill.  My whole life I've never been that much in debt!!!
It seems that today the multiple bills will get paid in full.  It will be great to have that behind me!!! How can a person hope to Heal himself if they are worrying all the time about bills?  One step at a time.  
Did you ever notice that when you have plenty of food in the house, that you have little desire to eat?  That is just how it works.  I don't know why!
I can vegetables and fruits, and try to keep at least one year of food stored in reserve, in case of hard times. It also means that you have healthier food to eat.  Peas, carrots, corn, green beans, onions, mushrooms, lima beans, stewed tomatoes, peaches, potatoes, okra, etc.  The good stuff.
I need to add more to the list.  I also make a mean hamburger sauce for spaghetti.  That comes in handy a lot!!!  I collect recipes.  That is so easy online!!!  You can get them from all over the world.  Variety is the spice of life.
I find it very surprising that I can talk about food, and not be hungry!  This is great.
Tianca  

No comments: