Sunday, July 20, 2008

Busy, busy, busy...

It just never stops.  Today we had so many things going on, I never even got a nap.  First Jeff called from rehab and said he was done, the Doc was sending him home.  So Matt and Ben went to get him in Peoria.  As soon as they got home, Sheena showed up, and I got my ears pierced again.  They look good.  Then Jeff had me write a letter to Therisa.  That was delivered by hand, with not a very good reception. Then Denise showed up and said she might be pressing charges against Raymond for breaking in and stealing some stuff, after she put new locks on the apartment.  I don't know what happened with that, but she came back crying.  Matt talked to her downstairs.  Now they have left, Jeff went to his mom's house without the dog.  And Matt went to bed.  It is finally calming down here.   
Isn't Sunday supposed to be a day of rest???
This is the 11th day of the fast, and things are going well.  If anyone notices a difference, they aren't telling me.  22 pounds should make a change!!!  I can sure feel it.  Even Sheena didn't notice, and she notices everything!  But thats ok, we had a good talk.
Sooner or later they will see.  
Tomorrow Jeff and Matt are going to make a pen for Jinx in his mom's back yard, then he can take her over there until he can find his own place to live.  That will work out better.  
I have to wonder if Mike will finally get Matt's money to him later on today.  The lawyers were to talk it over this weekend.  Talk is all they do, where's the cash?!?!?!
Tianca

No comments: